Dear valued partner, We are excited to announce that we are exhibiting at HITEC, the largest hospitality technology… Learn More
Download Corporate Brochure
Thank you for your interest in CADD Emirates. To download this brochure, click the below button.Download
Last Chance: Trade-in your Legacy Perpetual & Subscribe Autodesk Software, at 20% lesser price Subscribe… Learn More
For consumers wanting to own software, it is generally important for them to download the right one. Titles… Learn More
We are pleased to announce that CADD Emirates will be exhibiting at HITEC Dubai on December 5th and… Learn More
Cloud computing is the delivery of computing services like servers, storage, databases, networking, software, analytics and more, over the Internet (“the cloud”). CADD Emirates assists organizations to use resources like storage, virtual machines or applications effectively through cloud computing,
Below are some of the major benefits of Cloud computing over a single corporate datacenter.
- Cloud Computing is the most cost-efficient mode to practice, upgrade and maintain.
- It can globally scale to deliver the right amount of IT resources when it’s needed and to the right geographic location.
- On-site datacenters naturally require hardware set up, software patching and other time-consuming IT management chores. Cloud computing removes the need for many of these tasks and hence increase productivity.
- Cloud computing services run on worldwide network of secure data centers, which are regularly upgraded to the latest generation of fast and efficient computing hardware, thus offering higher productivity.
- Most cloud computing services are provided self-service and on demand, so even vast amounts of computing resources can be provisioned in minutes. Cloud computing makes data backup, disaster recovery and business continuity easier and less expensive. This proves cloud computing to speedy and reliable.