Cadd Emirates is one of the leading prokon partner in uae and middle east. Sumo is a general-purpose… Learn More
Download Corporate Brochure
Thank you for your interest in CADD Emirates. To download this brochure, click the below button.Download
AutoCAD is computer-aided design CAD software that architects, engineers, and construction professionals rely on to create precise 2D… Learn More
Microsoft offers discounted pricing for development and testing work that applies to development conducted in Azure DevTest Labs… Learn More
autodesk revit software helps mechanical, electrical, and plumbing engineering firms meet the heightened demands of today’s global marketplace.… Learn More
Cloud computing is the delivery of computing services like servers, storage, databases, networking, software, analytics and more, over the Internet (“the cloud”). CADD Emirates assists organizations to use resources like storage, virtual machines or applications effectively through cloud computing,
Below are some of the major benefits of Cloud computing over a single corporate datacenter.
- Cloud Computing is the most cost-efficient mode to practice, upgrade and maintain.
- It can globally scale to deliver the right amount of IT resources when it’s needed and to the right geographic location.
- On-site datacenters naturally require hardware set up, software patching and other time-consuming IT management chores. Cloud computing removes the need for many of these tasks and hence increase productivity.
- Cloud computing services run on worldwide network of secure data centers, which are regularly upgraded to the latest generation of fast and efficient computing hardware, thus offering higher productivity.
- Most cloud computing services are provided self-service and on demand, so even vast amounts of computing resources can be provisioned in minutes. Cloud computing makes data backup, disaster recovery and business continuity easier and less expensive. This proves cloud computing to speedy and reliable.