ExhibitingDear valued partner,We are excited to announce that we are exhibiting at HITEC, the largest hospitality technology exhibition… Learn More
An Enhanced Guest Service Request and Inter-department Work Order Dispatch Solution. The FCS e-Solution Platform is one of the most dynamic solutions for hotel management, ensuring the maximum enhancement of guest experiences – guaranteeing total service satisfaction.FCS e-Connect is an automated guest service request and inter-department work order dispatch system that sends jobs via various handheld devices and/or printers for different departments. Guests only need to touch One button on their room phones to make any type of service requests. Since e-Connect is a Web-based solution, the location of the hotel’s call center and its agents is no longer an issue. Each call is delivered immediately to the next available call center agent, where requests are created and can be tracked until completion. e-Connect has the intuitive business intelligence to dispatch jobs based on the runners’ skill sets. e-Connect enables the ultimate in guest satisfaction through efficient services, and also serves as a work order management system for hotel staff across all departments.
e-Connect is a powerful guest request tool that enhances the guest request fulfillment system with the intelligence on service request patterns. It delivers precise statistics on staff performance and helps the hotel to anticipate service demands, whether from individual guests or from the entire guest population. As well as the traditional way of sending service requests using the in-room telephone, guests can now make their service requests through their own iOS or Android smart handheld devices via the FCS i-Guest mobile app.
- Guest Request Management-Raise guest satisfaction to the highest level
- Escalation Management-Ensure hotel standards are met according to the hotel’s policies and business rules
- Report-Comprehensive reporting for staff productivity, job completion ratio, service requests vs. complaints and more
- Inter-department Work Order Management- Manage internal work orders from different departments
- Runner Profile Management-Intuitively manage runners according to skill sets, availability and location
- Ad Hoc Messaging-For broadcast of emergency messages to pre-set groups and special cases to individuals to meet immediate communication needs
- Service Item Inventory Tracking-Better inventory management for both loan and non-loan service items with cost control practices
FCS e- Engineering
Prevent disastrous events & increase guess satisfaction with proper asset maintenance FCS e-Engineering allows the hotel to track their assets – where they’re located and what kinds of maintenance services were performed, by whom. It’s a comprehensive solution that tracks all your equipment, assigns where they are, and schedules preventive maintenance for up to one year with checklists for detailed tasks and spare parts needed. Each work order is created and assigned based on staff’s skill sets and availability.
Redefining the way you serve your guests in all aspect of your hotel & resort operations Imagine a fully synchronized automation of daily concierge functions and processes from your front office, VIP team, Bell Desk, Call Center, Housekeeping, Engineering, Transportation, and other department that affects your guests’ experience. FCS e-Concierge replaces the traditional methods of handling guest and non-guest requests, bundling different functionalists into one subsystem under the FCS e-Solution Platform for a comprehensive operational system to serve both guests and non-guests. FCS e-Concierge allows an unforgettable experience at your hotel or resort through a single system allowing all departments to track and service guest and non-guest inquires and requests.
FCS e-Housekeeping is a multi-language web-based application dedicated to streamline the entire cleaning and inspection assignment process for both guest rooms and public areas in the Housekeeping department. Together with its mobile app “FCS m-Housekeeping”, the entire e-Housekeeping solution is designed with state of the art “rules and conditions” based logic to allocate room cleaning assignments to the most desired room attendant at any time of the day and supervisors can inspect rooms according to room attendants’ seniority with digitized checklist. It not only automates the manual room assignment process, but also eliminates tons of paper annually on print outs for room assignments and inspection checklists.Apart from the powerful room assignment function, e-Housekeeping’s other modules such as dashboard, room matrix, inspection matrix, productivity matrix, forecast, roster, inventory, reporting building and scheduler – allows housekeeping staff and management to better perform their jobs with increased efficiency while controlling the operation effortlessly.
GuestWare is another unique Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Guest Experience Management (GEM) software solution designed specifically for the lodging industry to build customer service.
GuestWare is a powerful, integrated CRM and Guest Experience Management software solution used by hospitality companies around the world to attain the highest levels of guest satisfaction. GuestWare collects, manages and reports on all guest information in one comprehensive database, enabling hotels and resorts to improve the guest experience while enhancing operational efficiencies.
Key products include:
- Rapid Response: Mobilize your work force with this auto-dispatch tool for logging, dispatch, and follow-up on all guest requests.
- Incident Tracking: Track and follow-up on all guest complaints or problems, and be sure every guest is satisfied before they leave.
- Housekeeping Voice IVR: Empower housekeepers to proactively report problems (via telephone) to reduce and quickly fix guest problems.
- Process Improvement: Report and analyze trends to eliminate recurring issues and work smarter.
CRM + Loyalty
- Guest Recognition: Recognize and impress all repeat guests by exceeding their expectations.
- Guest Web Portal: Allow guests to manage their own profile and streamline online booking.
- Loyalty Program Management: Setup and manage points or nights based reward programs.
- Email Marketing: Integrated digital messaging that sends personalized triggered pre-arrival and post stay communications, and promotional emails.
- Engineering Preventive Maintenance: Schedule and track hotel’s preventative maintenance to protect your owners most important asset – the building.
- Work Order Automation: Automate your manual work order process with a streamlined process to make engineering more efficient and accountable.
- Mobile Inspections: Housekeeping and Engineering inspections on a mobile device.
- Enterprise Reporting: Consolidate incident reporting for multiple properties with interactive reporting and graph tool.
Guest ware CRM software is installed and actively used at more than 900 hotels and resorts world-wide including large brands and independent hotels in over 75 countries, and is well-suited for international hotel groups where extensive language preferences are needed.