Last Chance: Trade-in your Legacy Perpetual & Subscribe Autodesk Software, at 20% lesser price Subscribe… Learn More
Download Corporate Brochure
Thank you for your interest in CADD Emirates. To download this brochure, click the below button.Download
We are pleased to announce that CADD Emirates will be exhibiting at HITEC Dubai on December 5th and… Learn More
We are glad to announce that, CADD Emirates has been privileged by Autodesk as an Exclusive Autodesk Construction… Learn More
CADD Emirates has a specialized Training Center that provides class-room based training for the Design Automation and Engineering Solution it markets. The training centre is a state-of-the-art facility for teaching and studying CAD, Multimedia, Building Information Modelling and Project Management besides creating and conducting customized courses to suit corporate needs.
CADD Emirates provides training that keeps you ahead of the competition. We are committed to retaining our lead as the quality source for training on the latest release of the products.
CADD’s highly qualified instructors deliver hands-on training that addresses the ‘real world’ design and production issues. Courses are designed for beginners, advanced users and those needing a brief orientation.
CADD Emirates is an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC) for training on Autodesk® products. Training classes range from the beginner to the most advanced professional on various products of Autodesk.
Training at CADD Emirates puts you at an advantage because:
- CADD Emirates is the largest Autodesk Value Added Reseller in UAE offering sales and support on Autodesk Products.
- CADD Emirates is the Authorized Autodesk Training Center.
- CADD is the one of the Direct Valued Added Reseller for Autodesk Media & Entertainment Solution in the UAE, which gives it the leverage of close understanding of the industry trends.
- Instructors at CADD Emirates are trained by Autodesk and are Certified to teach Autodesk software after meeting strict standards for instructional quality and experience.
- CADD Emirates provides one-year free telephonic support for the students after the course.
- CADD Emirates provides students with Autodesk course completion certificates that are recognized worldwide.
- CADD Emirates courses are designed for professionals. The courses are short and intensive to help busy professionals learn quickly the software features and commands that are essential for on-job performance.
We currently offer the following courses:
- Essentials of AutoCAD
- Essentials of 3ds Max Design
- Mastering Revit Architecture
- Customized Courses
Design & Drafting Engineering
Essentials of AutoCAD Duration: 24 Hours – 2D / 32 Hours – 2D & 3D
2D Drafting Principles Drawing editor, menu structure, short-cut menus, toolbars, file types Creation and Viewing a drawing Hatch , Layer Adding Text, Mtext and Creation of Text Style Dimensioning & Dimension Style, Multiple segments leader
Drawing Management & Productivity Tools Block and Block attribute manager Dynamic Blocks, Dynamic Inputs Design Center Palette Plot manager, Plot styles and Plotting of drawings
3D Modelling Introduction to 3D & Types of 3D Models Creating Solid model & Solid Primitives Editing the solid primitives Dynamic viewing, parallel & perspective projections & Sectional view Applying photo-realistic effects on the models
- Essentials of 3ds Max Design Duration: 40 Hours.
- Modeling Module Overview of 3ds Max Design Precision, drawing aids and User Interface Working with Files and Objects, Transforming Objects Creating Primitives & Applying Modifiers Graphite Modeling, Shapes and Modifiers for shape Architectural modeling
- Animation Module Basic Animation Techniques Creating an Animation & Changing Controller types Architectural walk-throughs and walk-arounds
- Materials Module Introduction to the Material Editor Slate Materials Materials Lab
- Lighting and Rendering Lights: controlling shadows, projector & attenuation Cameras: Creating and Animating Cameras. Introduction to Mental Ray rendering
Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Mastering Revit Architecture Duration: 40 Hours. Introduction to Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- User Interface & Managing Views Design Massing Level & Grids Walls & Vertical compound walls Doors & Windows Dimensions & constraints
- Development Development Curtain walls, Floors, Ceilings & Roofs, Stairs & Railings, Rooms & Area families
- Detailing Creating Views Detail & Annotation Schedules
- Presentation Rendering Export & Import
We can customize courses based on your corporate requirements. Currently we offer the following customized courses:
- AutoCAD Up-gradation Course – 16 Hours
- V-Ray Lighting Techniques – 8 Hours
- Essentials of CAD Conform – 3 Hours