ExhibitingDear valued partner,We are excited to announce that we are exhibiting at HITEC, the largest hospitality technology exhibition… Learn More
Download Corporate Brochure
Thank you for your interest in CADD Emirates. To download this brochure, click the below button.Download
Last Chance: Trade-in your Legacy Perpetual & Subscribe Autodesk Software, at 20% lesser price Subscribe… Learn More
We are pleased to announce that CADD Emirates will be exhibiting at HITEC Dubai on December 5th and… Learn More
We are glad to announce that, CADD Emirates has been privileged by Autodesk as an Exclusive Autodesk Construction… Learn More
Collaboration solutions for construction IndustryManage the entire construction project lifecycle with BIM 360. BIM 360 improves the process of construction by supporting informed decision-making throughout the project lifecycle. From documentation and design reviews, pre-construction through quality and safety, BIM 360 connects the people, data, and workflows on your project. So, you can see the big picture and keep your projects on track.
BIM 360 DocsConstruction Document Management Built for Project Teams Keep your team on-track with the latest construction drawings, documents, and models.
- Share construction drawings across the entire team
- Perform constructability reviews, manage issues and RFIs
- Reduce rework risks through versioning and permissions
- Manage contracts and maintain document control
- Less time fighting with files. More time building- When construction project teams have the right information at the right time, work happens faster. BIM 360 Docs lets you publish, manage, review and approve all construction drawings, documents, and models — anytime, anywhere.
BIM 360 GlueBIM Collaboration Software for Constructability Reviews Streamline VDC & BIM preconstruction workflows through the acceleration of model coordination and clash detection.
- Conduct constructability reviews on the jobsite or in the office
- Identify costly issues in the preconstruction phase
- Improve VDC & BIM collaboration while accelerating clash detection
- Cloud-connected preconstruction workflows- Accelerate constructability reviews and let multidisciplinary teams quickly identify and resolve costly issues in the preconstruction phase with anytime, anywhere access to project models.
BIM 360 FieldConstruction Software for Quality Control and Daily Reports Improve construction quality control and jobsite safety with cloud-based checklists, equipment tracking, tasks, issues, and daily reports.
- Improve construction quality control and reduce rework
- Use construction checklists to monitor jobsite safety and streamline inspections
- Track construction equipment and collect asset data from mobile devices
- Optimize field performance with construction daily reports
- Improve quality, promote safety and reduce rework- Get critical information into the hands of those in the field by combining mobile technology on the jobsite with cloud-based collaboration and reporting.
BIM 360 BuildCollaborative Software Built for Construction Improve quality control, safety, and project management on the jobsite. BIM 360® Build is an integrated field and project management tool that allows users to get instant project updates both in the office and in the field. Benefits
- Improve Quality and Safety
- Use customizable templates and checklists to track quality and streamline safety inspections.
- On Time. On Budget.
- Monitor and improve field performance by using historical jobsite data to drive decisions and minimize risk.
- RFI and Submittal Tracking
- Easily log and track RFI’s and Submittals through a single platform to gain clear visibility into project status.
BIM 360 DesignReal-time Revit cloud work sharing and design collaboration BIM 360® Design enables Revit design collaboration and data management across the lifecycle to improve project outcomes. Benefits
- Anytime, anywhere collaboration
- Securely co-author Revit models in real time. Review design development from any device with your extended team for faster, more efficient collaboration.
- Visualize Design Changes
- No more hunting for revision clouds. See how new information will impact ongoing work to help streamline decision-making and lines of approval.
- Single Source of Truth
- Centralize Revit collaboration and data management on a common data platform to reduce data silos and keep teams on the same page.